Passionate and client-oriented? Want to be part of a meaningful project? Join a Group that leads the boating industry worldwide and the leisure homes sector in Europe.
With 7500 staff in France and around the world, Groupe Beneteau is committed to investing in various initiatives to nurture and develop talents.
A collective adventure
We carry together the values of transmission, daring and conquest. Driven by the same desire for excellence and innovation, we share with you our know-how and we welcome yours.
- 1,000 new staff members hired in 2017-19
- 150 students welcomed each year
- 1,500 participants to the Trophy B (company sports day) in 2018
We bring together a wide variety of universes, experiences, talents and skills
We can offer you a real diversity of professions and career paths inside the Group. You will also be able to grow your experience with the quality of our internal training programs.
- 110 in-house training courses for our production staff (1 to 3 days in France, Poland and USA)
Our world is constantly evolving and Groupe Beneteau is transforming itself
Whether in the technical, technological or human fields, we seize the opportunity to become better. Our employees are actively contributing to the progress of our company.
- Management education : Visa Manager Training and Corporate MBA
- Technical training courses : manufacturing, quality, project management
We are constantly working to renew the passion of our customers and staff
Each boat, each leisure home is subject to constant care on behalf of each and everyone of us. It contributes to our common pride.
- 84% of our staff members are proud to belong to Groupe Beneteau (2017 social barometer)
Starting as a traditional shipyard, we became a worldwide leader for boats
Groupe Beneteau bears the challenges that look like you, because our adventure is also yours!
- Internal mobility: 31% of recruitements completed with internal candidates
- Acquisitions: Seascape, Delphia Yachts and Digital Nautic join in
- Band of Boats: an online platform for boating as you like