The data harvested through the website beneteau-group.com (hereinafter, “the Site”) will be processed by BENETEAU SA, the data controller, in order to process your request for information, your application processing, subscription to the Site, the newsletter and the services offered on the Site, and to get to know you better. This processing is done in the legitimate interests of BENETEAU SA, as part of managing its relations with customers and prospective customers.
Fields marked with an asterisk in the forms must be completed to allow us to process your requests. If you do not complete these fields, we will be unable to process your request.
Your data will be shared internally, within BENETEAU SA, with the Corporate & Financial Communications, Public Affairs and Human Resources departments. With your prior permission, your data may also be shared with other companies of BENETEAU SA and its distributors/contractors, who may send you offers for marketing purposes. When BENETEAU SA companies and/or the distributors/contractors concerned are located outside the European Union, contractual clauses have been agreed between the interested parties.
Our subcontractors will also have access to your data (e.g. for website hosting). Please note that your personal data cannot be disclosed to third parties except for the purposes stated in this notice, nor without your consent. Subcontractors acting on the instructions of BENETEAU SA are required to take appropriate steps to ensure the protection of this personal data.
The information concerning you will be kept:
- For a period of five (5) years from the date on which it was provided, if no contract is entered into.
- For the entire duration of the contract, if a contract is entered into or an order is placed. The data will then be stored in intermediate archives for the duration of the warranty period, plus the duration of the statutory limitation period (see the time-limits specified below). As a reminder, the applicable limitation periods are as follows:
- Five (5) years for contractual or extracontractual civil liability suits (excluding physical injury);
- Thirteen (13) months from the date of activation/creation, for cookies.
Under the applicable data protection legislation, you have:
- The right of access (and) rectification, erasure and portability in relation to the data concerning you;
- The right to restrict the processing and object to the processing of your data, for legitimate reasons;
- The right to give us instructions regarding the use of your data (retention, erasure, communication to a third party, etc.) in the event of your death.
You can exercise these rights by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
You also have the right to appeal to a national supervisory authority such as the French Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL – National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties) in the event of a breach of the applicable legislation on personal data protection, particularly Regulation (EU) 2016-679.