As you browse this website, we are likely to save data related to your navigation in files known as “cookies”. These are stored on your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device optimised for the Internet).
We have provided this page to help you understand what a cookie is and enable you to adapt your settings.
These cookies are used by BENETEAU SA to improve your user experience and make it easier to browse this website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored in a dedicated space on your terminal’s hard disk, via your browser, when visiting a website or viewing an advertisement. It contains several items of data, including the name of the server that deployed it (server of the website you are visiting), an identifier in the form of a unique number and in some cases a cookie expiry date.
In using cookies a company or organization can recognize the terminal of the users on which it has been stored. It can also collect data related to how they browse websites and offer personalized services to them. We would like to reassure you that these cookies contain no private data and that only the company or organisation deploying the cookie can read or modify the data within them.
The cookies used on this website :
- “required cookies”: without which this site would not work properly: these memorize data you enter in forms, manage and make access to privately accessed pages secure (registration or access to your account, service required, contents of a shopping basket, etc.)
- “functional cookies”: these adapt the presentation of the website to your terminal’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, etc.) and personalize your access to the site.
- “analytical cookies” (or “audience measuring cookies”): these collect traffic data anonymously to build statistics and establish how often the site is visited (number of visits, page views, etc.) and to know how the elements comprising this site are used (sections and pages viewed, etc.) enabling BENETEAU SA to track and improve the quality of its services. This site uses Google Analytics, a service analysing Internet sites provided by Google Inc. (“Google”), with which we can analyse the way the site is used by its users.
- “social cookies”: these enable you to interact with social modules on the website (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- “retargeting cookies”: these memorise your data and recognize you on another website that partially markets a similar advertisement inventory.
Cookies placed by our site
- PHPSESSID : Session cookie that temporarily stores session navigation information, it allows the user to reuse PHP variables on the site pages (duration : session)
- RCSESSID : technical cookie active during the session
- Pll_language : detects the language choice made by the user (3 months)
- cmplz_all : Complianz cookie that stores cookie consent preferences (12 months)
- complianz_consent_status : Complianz cookie that stores cookie consent preferences (12 months)
- cookieyesID : CookieYes cookie to identify the visitor and demonstrate acceptance of cookies (11 months)
- cky-action : CookieYes cookie to identify the visitor and record their acceptance of cookies (11 mois)
- cky-consent : CookieYes cookie to record the user’s consent to cookies (11 months)
- cookieyes-advertisement : CookieYes cookie to register consent for advertising cookies (11 months)
- cookieyes-analytics : CookieYes cookie to register consent for Analytics cookies (11 months)
- cookieyes-functional : CookieYes cookie to register consent for functional cookies (11 months)
- cookieyes-necessary : CookieYes cookie to register consent for necessary cookies (11 months)
- cookieyes-performance : CookieYes cookie to register consent for performance cookies (11 months)
- __zlcmid : Zopim cookie which stores the user’s identity and preferences over time (12 months)
- ajs_user_id : Atlassian Jira Servicedesk cookie that collects information about your use of the site (12 months)
- ajd_anonymous_id : Atlassian Jira Servicedesk cookie that helps count the number of visitors to the site (12 months)
- tarteaucitron : Tarteaucitron cookie that saves cookie consent choices (12 months)
- _ga : Google Analytics cookie that stores a unique ID, allows us to distinguish unique users and measure their usage of the site in order to generate statistical data on site usage (13 months)
- _gid : Google Analytics cookie that stores a unique ID, allows us to distinguish unique users and measure their usage of the site in order to generate statistical data on site usage (24 hours)