A group on board for the transformation
Launched in 2017, the “Transform to Perform” global transformation plan is driving Groupe Beneteau forward with five goals for 2020.
“TRANSFORM TO PERFORM”: A GROWING GROUP, CONQUERING NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Thanks to its transformation plan, Groupe Beneteau will be:
- Maintaining its global leadership on the sailing segment and further strengthening its positions on the motorboat segments
- Harnessing its global positioning supported by its comprehensive, innovative ranges
- Offering an extended range of services to further strengthen practices and simplify uses
- Rolling out a digital transformation covering both industrial processes and commercial management
- Ramping up synergies between R&D and industry, targeting operational excellence.
The objectives for 2020 are ambitious:
- Delivering stronger growth than the market
- Achieving 8-8.5% income from ordinary operations
- Generating over 250 million euros of cash for 2017-2020
“Transform to Perform” is delivering benefits:
FY 2017-18: performances higher than forecast thanks to excellent operational performance in Q4.
The revenues for the Groupe are up to 8.5% at constant exchange rates, climbing to 1.28 billion euros.
Boats: business is up +9% at constant exchange rates. Housing: business is up +11% for Leisure Homes.
Messages from the Chairmen
Hervé Gastinel, CEO & Yves Lyon-Caen, Chairman of Supervisory Board
The first results of the transformation plan and the dedication shown by our 7,500 employees across all our sites in France and around the world highlight the spirit of conquest that drives our Group forward.
“For the 2017-2018 season, we have an outstanding product plan in place:
– Boat Division: 38 new models across all market segments from our 10 brands
– Leisure Homes Division: four new models and a dedicated range for Italy
All these achievements illustrate our brands’ operational excellence and our teams’ passion to offer an even stronger range, with leading-edge innovations.”
Hervé Gastinel, CEO
Groupe Beneteau has globalized its operations and extended its range of products to serve all market segments.
“Faced with these deep transformations, both in-house and externally, we need to make certain changes to the Group’s management team and bring all our employees together around a shared vision. This starts off with unity of thought between the Supervisory and Management Boards and extends to all the men and women who, in France and internationally, across diverse activities, are implementing these decisions”.
Yves Lyon-Caen, Chairman of Supervisory Board
The Management Board is responsible for the Group’s executive management and its members are appointed by the Supervisory Board.
The Management Board is made up of two members:
– Hervé Gastinel, Group Chief Executive Officer and Boat Division CEO
– Christophe Caudrelier, Board member and Group Chief Financial Officer
Hervé Gastinel and Christophe Caudrelier
THE SUPERVISORY BOARD
The Supervisory Board exercises control over the company’s management, general affairs and activities. It also has a mission to advise the Management Board.
- From left to right:
- Yves Lyon-Caen, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Christian de Labriffe, observer
- Jean-Pierre Goudant, considered to be an independent member
- Anne Leitzgen, considered to be an independent member
- Annette Roux, member
- Claude Brignon, considered to be an independent member
- Catherine Pourre, considered to be an independent member
- Luc Dupé, observer
- Louis-Claude Roux, Vice-Chairman
Take a look at the Group’s key figures in the corporate report 2016-17