Launched in 2017, the Transform to Perform plan sets Groupe Beneteau’s strategic heading as it looks ahead to 2020.
Its key pillars are ramping up the range of products and services offered, developing in international markets, ensuring a successful generational transition and building sustainable performance.
Six key areas for action
In a changing economic and societal environment, Transform to Perform engages all the Group’s employees, suppliers, dealers and partners in the drive for sustainable and profitable growth, in France and around the world.
Six key areas for action are developped to achieve it :
- Moving forward with our international development
- Ramping up the development of the products and services offered
- Further strengthening our organization and managerial culture
- Promoting innovation and sustainable development
- Reducing development costs and strengthen innovation
- Improving our industrial performance
Talents at the heart of performance
Strengthening the Group’s organization and managerial culture is at the heart of its transformation strategy.
Uniting all our talents and all our energies is the most natural way to build our collective performance together
Jérôme de Metz, Group Chairman & CEO